Kim Runner @kimrunner
TheStormHasArrived17 on TG...

Release the tapes!

Kevin McCarthy says he is going release the 14,000 hours of footage from January 6th and specifically mentions that we need to see what Nancy Pelosi was communicating to the Seargent at Arms

https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...
11:38 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
15 January, 10:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Two Towers Together
W E F F E R S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 January, 03:19
Pelosi just sold ALL of her stocks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 January, 07:25
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I wonder if she thinks this will help her situation. These people truly are stupid.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 02:09
🍿🍿🍿
gonna enjoy this ride!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
15 January, 02:00
I read a headline the other day... "Bodycam Footage shows Pelosi opened door" Well the article was about Paul Pelosi. (yeah my first thought was Nancy)
What if that was a clue to Nancy actually ordering them to open the doors on Jan 6th ??

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 January, 01:32
Okay, so when are they going to release those tapes already?!?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 January, 12:29
They will have to do it in 30 second sound bites, or the left will be incapable of watching it.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 12:13
Vibe cape activated😎🎇

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 January, 12:15
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
:)

Hi Benna!

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
15 January, 12:03
🤣😂🤣I call BS he has not seen what is on the tapes

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 January, 11:49
That will bring us one more step closer but even after the release of this we still will not have the REAL truth! The REAL truth = The Curtain Call/The End! 🇺🇸