Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10:30am Eastern...
11:29 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
16 January, 01:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was in a park in Canada sitting eating some grapes. Along came a squirrel. At first he was very hesitant, but I threw a half grape his way. He ate it. Came back. We did that for a while and then suddenly he just decided I was ok and he came and sat right next to me to eat grapes with me! This vid had me a little weapy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 January, 12:49
Love this story. I had a similar experience, found a baby squirrel after a storm when i was a child, took him home. He survived and became part of our family, lived in the wood pile outside, very affectionate... we called him "Snoopy" :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
15 January, 08:23
I tried to rescue a cutie that fell out of it's nest as well, he was doing great for about a week and a half, then he passed. I am a huge animal person, been rescuing all kinds my whole life, I was so sad. This made me happy.❤️🙏😁🐎

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 January, 04:27
I saw 2 doves sitting on my fence, and by the time I lifted my camera to take a picture they flew off.

Philip Rivers @ThePhilRivers
15 January, 01:06
Squillil Small

wht 2.0 @wht
15 January, 12:51
[In the New Earth that God will make for His children]

"And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea" Is11:5-9

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 12:41
Reminds me of Beatrix Potter's Squirrel Nutkin.

She even made a frog(toad) named Jeremy Fisher. Kek.(second pic)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 January, 12:36
Gods creatures great and small How can we not love them all.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
15 January, 12:04

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 January, 11:58
It's so beautiful that there are people who have so much love for everything that lives. An important element for the future on Anon Island, right?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 January, 02:42
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Right❤️🙌

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 January, 11:58
Such amazing creatures.
This is the
Secret Squirrel Scratch.❤️

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
15 January, 12:04
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Yes!! Squirrel Hypnosis

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
15 January, 11:47
love this! they are such noce little animals!!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
15 January, 12:00
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Not always! Pesty when they have the whole forest, and they want to be piggy where you feed the birds!