Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 January, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I was "pulled over" 2 weeks ago. Here is what took place. It was near dusk and I discovered police flashing lights in my rear view mirrors. I turned the corner and pulled over to the right side to the curb.
The policeman walked up to the car window and asked for my license. He said he knew my insurance was current since he had called in his car radio to the station with my car's plate number.
So he said my registration sticker was overdue for renewal and that is why he stopped me. He advised me to go to the DMV the next day and pay the fine. He warned that as each day passes the fine will increase.
And then before leaving he let me know that he lived in my neighborhood just 2 streets over. He did his duty. He saved the driving public from a danger driving on the road near a vehicle with an expired sticker registration on a car license!
( Nope, because I have not renewed it LOL) Cheers, Very
09:37 AM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
15 February, 07:42
It’s extortion. Pay up or else. They could care less about peoples financial situations. It’s all about intimidation and threats. Renewal fees are bullshit. Our government officials reward themselves at the expense or others

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 February, 07:34
TAXES. ARE. THEFT.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 January, 07:31
Its TRULY harassment!!!

16 January, 08:08
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
How do the cops even see that tiny sticker on the license plate? A money making scheme? A way to __________? Fill in the blank. Cheers!