Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
15 February, 09:40
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Love it!!! I've used this many time. Then I went and got my paperwork done, and once they run my tags, they leave me alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 February, 07:37
I got a ticket for not having a bell on bicycle.....fuck them pigs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 January, 07:29
I will be so thrilled once this is REAL!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 January, 01:00
what was the officers response??? If u dont mind sharing

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
16 January, 06:33
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Diane, that was just a meme to bring attention to the conundrum. That was not a real news story. Cheers! Very

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 January, 09:37
I was "pulled over" 2 weeks ago. Here is what took place. It was near dusk and I discovered police flashing lights in my rear view mirrors. I turned the corner and pulled over to the right side to the curb.
The policeman walked up to the car window and asked for my license. He said he knew my insurance was current since he had called in his car radio to the station with my car's plate number.
So he said my registration sticker was overdue for renewal and that is why he stopped me. He advised me to go to the DMV the next day and pay the fine. He warned that as each day passes the fine will increase.
And then before leaving he let me know that he lived in my neighborhood just 2 streets over. He did his duty. He saved the driving public from a danger driving on the road near a vehicle with an expired sticker registration on a car license!
( Nope, because I have not renewed it LOL) Cheers, Very

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 February, 07:34
TAXES. ARE. THEFT.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
15 February, 07:42
It’s extortion. Pay up or else. They could care less about peoples financial situations. It’s all about intimidation and threats. Renewal fees are bullshit. Our government officials reward themselves at the expense or others

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
15 January, 09:09
Just had this happen to me. I got stopped because I turned left at an intersection that I've been turning left at all my life, and now they just changed it so you can't turn left anymore. It was late at night and I didn’t see the change. Stopping me and warning me makes total sense, but automatic ticket is bull$hit. I wish I would have had the guts to tell them they don't need to see my credentials unless there was an injured party. I've watched videos on this before. We've just been trained all our lives to be good little boys and girls and comply. There's not enough awake people to stand up to the system. It pisses me off because I've only had one ticket in my life due to an accident.