Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:29
Trump Tower DC doubles in price on March 3rd and 4th. Something big going on in DC then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
Why would he go back to DC though, it's so evil!!!! Are you sure DC is where we should be that day? I was thinking perhaps Philly? 🤷🏼‍♀️
04:54 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 February, 05:00
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
read the constitution.....we cant be governed from another state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:03
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
DC is not a state

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:55
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Not sure, just piecing together a puzzle.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 04:58
I'd love to attend a big event on the 4th but I don't know where to be lol

molly danless @Swandive
08 February, 05:05
i double checked this myself...prices ARE up those two days. Last I looked (couple weeks ago) the higher prices have not trickled over to the other comparable hotels...guess I should check again