Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump Tower DC doubles in price on March 3rd and 4th. Something big going on in DC then?
04:29 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 05:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Whats the AARP discount? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
08 February, 03:25
Here is a question for you ghost. Do you think DC is where Trump will get sworn in? If i could afford tto go I would think New York. Please dont everyone book a hotel in New York because I'm saying this because I have no idea whatsoever. I would want to stay away from that evil place in DC. Also did anyone know that George Washington was sworn in, in New York City, on Wall Street of all places? Just seems fitting if we are having a rebirth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
08 February, 10:15
πŸ””OH PLEASE LET IT BE WHAT WE ALL WANT IT TO BE!! C'MON, JESUS! YOU CAN DO IT!πŸ””πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
08 February, 10:10
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
08 February, 02:25
If it is happening in DC why then did I hear mass deployment of military to Florida around March first?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 02:19
Can there be 10 to 15 people per room? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
08 February, 01:38
Heck ya something's goin on, Trump's inauguration as the 19th president of the REPUBLIC of the United States!

Until the ratification of the Twentieth Amendment in 1933, the official day for presidential inaugurations was March 4th.

Deb Fighter @Dlc2601
08 February, 01:31
i don't think he wouks do it there if this was really happening.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 01:00
thats weird, it's not the weekend. It is a Weds and Thurs. Hmmm interesting.

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
08 February, 12:50
Official announcement of the disolution of the USA Corporation and establishment of a NESARA government (original pre-1776 Constitutional Republic) with the inauguration of the 19th President of the Republic for these United States?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 February, 12:21
I hope itΒ΄s the tribunals not an inauguration in DC .Does the (real) inauguration will be in DC ????

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
08 February, 12:08
But you have to have a C19 test to even be sble to stay im hotels in DC. Or to travel into the State. I'm furious. i had reservations.....but will not test or wear a mask.

Holly Martin @M33Maw
07 February, 09:53
19/45 Mr President

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 February, 08:41
Oh I do hope so!!!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
07 February, 07:33
poppyslovecapu

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 07:24
I saw that!!! I thought he same thing!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
07 February, 07:22
Why would President Trump go back to such an evil place for his Inauguration. WHy would FLorida Governor Desantis have ordered 35000 NG troops for FLorida for the same time period.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
07 February, 08:42
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Maybe it is the after-party!

Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
07 February, 05:26
check out q post 1495....hummm

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 February, 05:23
just like juan o savin said!

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
07 February, 05:21
That's a Mtg payment right there on any day!

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
07 February, 05:09
By that time DCshould be cleaned up?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 February, 05:01
It's amazing how something so small can be such a pick me up.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 February, 04:59
I would think he would be sworn in somewhere else. Perhaps even in Florida. who knows.....

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
07 February, 04:57
I think the message is "to stay away, nothing here to see!"

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 04:54
Why would he go back to DC though, it's so evil!!!! Are you sure DC is where we should be that day? I was thinking perhaps Philly? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:55
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Not sure, just piecing together a puzzle.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 February, 05:00
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
read the constitution.....we cant be governed from another state.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 04:54
I don't how you do that, but you always see everything's going on !!

Just Mojo @Mojo51
07 February, 04:41
Yep, it's true. Compare Mar 3-5 to Mar 10-13. Same days of week, big difference. AUTHENTICATED!

Razz Matazz @RLH10
07 February, 04:40
I'm thinking I should bet on TB 21 and KC 12 today, and then take my proceeds to pay for a hotel room in DC...early March? 🀞

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:51
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
I know those that did, but I can't give betting advice. I'm not an authorized bettor. Lol.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 04:57
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
How do you place a bet on the game?

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 February, 04:35
That's because it's my cat Felix's first birthday. Mr. Trump has agreed to save humanity (and felinity) from a fate worse than death on that very day - in honour of Felix.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 February, 04:30
what is the #2 to Trump's for Anons to stay at during the REAL Inauguaration?