Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
So the moon was NOT where it should be at 9 am this morning.

With so much more 'public' chatter about pole shift, I dont feel so crazy at what I have been noticing the last year and a bit.

When you grow your own food and know where the sun (and shadows) and moon (especially what window it should/shouldn't be coming through at all hours of the night, thanks insomnia) are suppose to be in the sky throughout the different the seasons and moon phases, you notice when things are different.
01:57 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 January, 09:01
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I have noticed it too...really started paying attention to it New Years eve 2022 when it was so huge that night. Then it went away flr like 6 weeks. It has been all over the place. Also the time it rises and goes down is way off. Wierd for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 January, 03:22
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I have chronic insomnia and when I cant sleep I go outside and look at the stars and moon and listening to the frogs and bats, after 15 years here I know where the moon should be during the month and seasons, I know what time the full moon should be right smack bang coming through the middle of my kitchen window.... so much is off, I didnt speak about it for such a long time as I thought I was just wrong, or going mad lol but so many others are noticing it and the sun too and then I started reading about the pole shift.

Certainly interesting times we are living in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
16 January, 08:26
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
We have noticed too. Bizarre.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 January, 03:26
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
It sure is!