JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
14 January, 11:26
PRAYER REQUEST
🌟🙏✝️🙏🌟

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening.

I'm making this Prayer Request for @KrisWilliams and her beautiful daughter, who is presently in the hospital for her gallbladder.

Please keep both of them and their family in your continued prayers and send as much Love and Light that you can.❤️

If you know Kris, you know that she is an absolute angel, who spreads Truth, Love, Light & Faith on numerous platforms and she is such a blessing.😇

Thank you so much.
🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 January, 11:46
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
TY so very much!!! I am honored and humbled at all the responses, shares, prayers, and likes!!! Still no word yet! TY everyone!!! You all are gifts in my heart!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 January, 12:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
You're most welcome and you're a beautiful gift in our hearts too❤️

15 January, 12:30
💛Now you did it, got me crying. TY!!!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
Oh no!! I'm sorry.❤️

I sincerely hope they are happy tears for all the love and prayers these beautiful, sweet souls are sharing with you and your daughter.

The love is overwhelming and I'm so grateful for all the gorgeous souls here.
🙏❤️🙏
12:38 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
15 January, 12:39
💛💛💛TY!!! They are very grateful and thankful tears!!! The Love I feel tonight is monumental!!! I Love you all!!! TY!!!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
15 January, 12:41
YOU'RE A SPECTACULAR ANGEL💛😇💛

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 January, 01:08
🤗❤️🤗