Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
PRAY FOR MY DOG. She's back in dire need of medical care. Need help financially too. Anybody got a bullet? Its for me.,.so done.
10:14 PM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
15 January, 01:05
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😢🙏🐕🌈✨💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 January, 11:56
❤️‍🩹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 January, 11:56
https://givesendgo.com/G9C...

prayers for your baby, father God we need you.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 January, 11:49

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 January, 11:05
🙏❤️😒😞Oh no, I know it's terrible, I was even robbed by the vet last Friday when my male Labrador Anton got sick again and on a long course of dirvese medicine, ointments etc. and not only that, his consultation price was 3 double. Here after Christmas no money an electricity bill of 1300 dollars for 1 month, completely insane prices for 1 kilowatt can't get firewood there is nothing for sale. Has electric radiators throughout the house. Has kidney cancer and recent surgery so can't freeze. Now the electricity company has made an arrangement whereby I pay half and the rest is on credit. But f... where are you going to find so much money as a retired person? End up fucking on the street if something doesn't happen soon. Would with all my heart help you if I could, Am so mad at the world yes it's obvious they want to kill us!!Praying for your dear dog and giving you a big hug. Kind regards Maria🙏❤️

14 January, 11:40
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Oh Maria.....i understand this totally. I no longer can afford to buy food. I borrowed money before..thousands for numerous tests for her. Vet is clueless to what this is. Going to a new vet. I am still thousands in debt now. I borrowed money. I need $16,000 for eye surgery myself before I go blind and it's already been almost 2 yrs. I am on borrowed time. I have a vehicle thats a 96. needs new motor so cant really drive it far at all. I can barely pay my bills. I am drowning. I tell you.. I didn't sign up for this war. Yep i was ok living in the matrix. I dont have but a few yrs left on my life anyway..I could have been happy enough. but now...white hats/black hats gotta destroy us all. many on the streets, many starving, many dying, God says he is coming to help and has been saying this. Where is he? I see nothing. Not a damn thing. Fed up. A bullet would be much better for me. Done with this shitty fucking life. I HATE HUMANITY. I HATE EVERYTHING!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 January, 10:52
🙏❤️🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 January, 10:49
feel ya...hold the line and do a givesendgo for us to share of you can

14 January, 11:34
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
have had one..for awhile... https://www.givesendgo.com...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 January, 10:48
Sending prayers for you and your dog. 🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
14 January, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
14 January, 10:32
Praying for you and your beloved family member. It is so hard. Just went through this less than a year ago. God bless you both.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 January, 10:27
😥🙏

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
14 January, 10:19
🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 10:18
Prayers for you both 🙏🙏🙏
Maybe set up a GiveSendGo?
Hang in there.. Change is Coming 🙌

14 January, 10:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
i have one..no one is donating....its from her being sick before..and now it has returned. I posted it earlier..the fundraiser. her neck is huge....Thank you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 10:18
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you place a hedge of protection over Diamond and her owner who has been trying everything she can think of to restore her health. I pray you will bless them with a miracle healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name, I pray. Amen ❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 10:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
So Be It 🙏🙏

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
14 January, 11:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen