Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 January, 08:00
Unfortunately, too many people are placing their parents, grandparents into LTC and Assisted Living facilities rather than making room for them in their own homes. They have all sorts of excuses. Actually, their reasons are golf, bowling, cruises, RV traveling, etc. While they are out enjoying their retirement(s), their parents are often alone and bored and frightened. Feeling helpless because they can no longer drive and take care of themselves. That will not be the case with my mother. She has the master bedroom in our home. She is the priority above all else in my life and in my heart. I will be here for her as long as I am alive. After all, she was the person who took me to piano and dance lessons. She made sure that I had dresses by sewing them by hand because she did not have a sewing machine. She gave her entire young years over to raising me and my brother. Although poor, we always had enough. It is the greatest honor of my life to be her caregiver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
God bless you.
It is true sometimes the burden is too much for one person... but if at all possible - caring for loved ones AT HOME is best.
Caregivers can come and help out.. but only you can know what is truly best for your loved ones. I wish more people understood.

Bless your heart.
08:54 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it