Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
30 December, 09:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 December, 09:31
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
This was one of my favorite posts. So often I hope that I have fulfilled His purpose for waking me up. I have worked to wake others up. I have worked to be a light in the darkness for those still asleep. I have made new friends - and lost fake ones. I have bonded with half my family and am labeled crazy by the other half. I maintained my non GMO status and those family members who side with me have done the same.

God Wins...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
I have been trying to wake others but they dont want to hear it and they think im crazy. i stopped trying and now just keep to myself it is so hard to live in the 3D world now #feelinglonely
08:35 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DebaDo62 in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
14 January, 09:18
What US State do you live in? I am in a red state and people obviously are more open to the truth...and every day more and more of them realize that we are the Truth Tellers. Just the other day someone texted me "I have a question about that Q stuff you are always talking about..." I didn't think I had gotten through, but - perhaps I did more than I think. One at a time, one little seed..water it, nurture it, be patient...

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
15 January, 07:24
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Im in NH which was always a red stste till all the Massachusetts people moved here. i tried waking people up 2 years ago and ended up losing my job so i had to learn to ground myself to live in this 3d world knowing what i know now

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
14 January, 09:18
What US State do you live in? I am in a red state and people obviously are more open to the truth...and every day more and more of them realize that we are the Truth Tellers. Just the other day someone texted me "I have a question about that Q stuff you are always talking about..." I didn't think I had gotten through, but - perhaps I did more than I think. One at a time, one little seed..water it, nurture it, be patient...