Only people mentioned by DebaDo62 in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 December, 09:31
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
This was one of my favorite posts. So often I hope that I have fulfilled His purpose for waking me up. I have worked to wake others up. I have worked to be a light in the darkness for those still asleep. I have made new friends - and lost fake ones. I have bonded with half my family and am labeled crazy by the other half. I maintained my non GMO status and those family members who side with me have done the same.

God Wins...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
14 January, 08:35
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I have been trying to wake others but they dont want to hear it and they think im crazy. i stopped trying and now just keep to myself it is so hard to live in the 3D world now #feelinglonely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
14 January, 08:35
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I have been trying to wake others but they dont want to hear it and they think im crazy. i stopped trying and now just keep to myself it is so hard to live in the 3D world now #feelinglonely