AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 January, 06:35
One of my greatest teachers
and mentors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 07:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Didn't trust him fully. He talked about smart cities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
15 January, 03:10
Like EVERY technology it depends on the intention of those that implement things. I'm CERTAIN that we are going to end up with incredible cities, but they have to be designed and planned by honest intelligent people who do not intend to subjugate humanity, and set up systems to make that impossible.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 January, 08:13
In response War Weary to his Publication
and that's why i love living in the country.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 08:21
When I saw it it sounded like he was proposing them. It's so long ago. I pray you're right and I pray there are more good guys than bad.