Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
WHEN I WAS A MEDIC IVE SEEN A LOT OF SHIT I WISH I DIDNT AND LEARNED TO DISASSOCIATE FROM IT AFTER A WHILE. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT EXCEPT FOR THE KIDS AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING TO THEM. THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP IT AT ARMS LENGTH BEING A PARENT
08:12 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 11:55
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
This is an important conversation to have. I believe that the anons have been able to hold this very dark information over the long haul because our truth-seeking paths far pre-date this current incantation of Q. Still, disassociating altogether has its perils. I take the approach that this is business and attempt to not let this darkness seep into my view of humanity on the whole. Most people are good I think. Experiencing this as a parent is next-level. Just ask Trump. Stakes Is High.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 January, 12:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YES I AGREE MANY OF US HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR TRUTH WAY BEFORE Q AND MOST OF THE EVENTS WE EXPECTED WITH SURPRISES ALONG THE WAY. ITS VERY HARD NOT TO GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED IN SOME ASPECTS AND OTHERS JUST ROLL OFF OUR BACKS. WE ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER QUIT SEEKING OUT THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW HORRIBLE IT IS. MAYBE WE'RE JUST NOSEY OR A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT LOL.