Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
"IT" is an ET from Mars--who has a band named 30 Seconds to Mars. The Q proofs are in this file here, but people will have to do their own research to understand. Not everyone gets the "cult" but they do watch "cult" classic movies. He is in one called Fight Club, but nobody notices him...He gets the living shit kicked out of him--and he has like whitish/blonde hair--"Angel Face" is his name--David Boreanaz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer--But if we want to follow the trail of vampires, he has really high hair, it looks like his hair smokes a lot of flowers. Then he has had a pink mohawk and the song has a precipice in it...Next he is a military fellow with his band and he has the king and q card there in his helmet. Next--The Kill code=22, next KiNGS & Queens has another female version--Ava Maxx this one is good, helps the feminie realize their inner beauty...But a lot of artist have stolen his song titles and they are BAD--such as EMINEM--Gross...Compare Eminem's words about killing
07:48 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it