Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 January, 01:21
From VK on Twitter —
Buzz is itchin to tell

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 January, 01:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Buzz went to the moon and saw Extra Terrestrials.

Came back and couldnt talk about it.

Has a mental breakdown about it.

Life of his family was threatened.

Happy to hear POTUS say

“We are restoring America’s proud leadership in Space”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Everything Trump says is code. When he was talking about Chyyyyna, he wasn't talking about the CCP/China, he was talking about Ukraine. When he was talking about Disinfectants he wasn't talking about bleach, he was talking about UV light treatment and disinfectant minerals like Vitamin C, D3, Zinc and Magnesium etc. he's playing chess.
01:42 PM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
17 January, 03:53
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

17 January, 09:20
In response TonyG to his Publication
UV light that Madonna and such have been using for years is already being released to us? Whooo! #Disinfectant !! That is what Trump was telling us about when they mocked him. UV light at specific controlled levels IS a disinfectant, besides Vitamin C, D3, Zince, Magnesium🙏😍🙌

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 January, 01:50
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I’m sorry. You just havent educated yourself enough on the topic to have a proper discussion on true history of space.

I have done contact work successfully and seen ET craft with my own eyes from space.

Stop listening to bitchute videos and cartoon drawings of flat earth. go look up military whistleblowers in this area of knowledge.

14 January, 04:45
TERRESTRIAL---> TERRE---> L-A-N-D

anna justice @Truth_
14 January, 06:11
"I have done contact work successfully.."
and
in your opinion and experience, who do you think you are making contact with?