Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.
11:15 AM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
16 January, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😂😂😂😂

Saw the ex the other night....

I'm still a nutjob....

WATEVER!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
17 January, 12:04
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
yeah, well....We like you.
You're part of our tribe.
She's the ex for a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 05:05
Well yeppers Doq, we CAN be a collective consciousness with independent options and thoughts.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 January, 04:12
It’s looking more and more like we can describe this war as the independent thinkers VS everyone else.=956

You Are Witnessing Them Clinging To The Biggest Coverup In History. It's About To Be Exposed=956
September Eleventh Two Thousand And One. The Day Democracy Turned Into Tyrannical Dictatorship=956
Satan Tries Deception, Division, Diversion And Discouragement. This Is Spiritual Warfare People=956

Do You Think Its' Coincidence That Roe V Wade Over Turned And Q Returning In The Same Day Is Coincidence=956
Post #4954 Jun 24,2022
Shall we play a game once more?
Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
https://www.supremecourt.g...

For You Yourselves Know Perfectly Well That The Day Of The Lord Comes Like A Thief In The Night=956
Jeremiah Thirty Three Three: Call Unto Me And I Will Answer Thee And I Will Show You Secret Things=956

Post #956
Panic mode.
Enjoy the show.

Think Mirror - Post #659
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
15 January, 02:34
CONFIRMATION 😉

WE are IT (independant thinkers)

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 January, 09:06
😆 The mind can be a wonderful servant or a dangerous master.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 January, 06:45
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
😂😂 yep.. or the variants out this winter.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
15 January, 06:51
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
😂🤣😂

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 January, 08:59

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 January, 06:43
😂Me, me, me also. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 06:35
ITS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FRINGE BUT WE ARE MULTIPLYING RAPIDLY

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 January, 12:38
souls v. NPC’s

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 January, 11:54

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 11:51
I just copied this from an Anon to post on Factcheck book...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
14 January, 11:41

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 January, 11:32
World is gonna get smaller.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 January, 11:23
Its strange because "group think" is what got us in this mess in the 1st place..but we need most people awake so like group think but not

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 January, 08:58
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
recalibrating and shifting the approved consensus

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 January, 11:17
especially when …………..