Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
13 January, 02:29
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
This happens to me too every so often, your heart just feels so heavy and broken for what humanity has endured. Our new reality of knowing is just too much. I broke down in the theater watching the new Avatar. Too many references to what is going on. They referenced Adrenochrome only it was with a sea creature they were killing. It was too much and emotions just started flooding. To understand these evils just put it out there and have always done it fir entertainment. Its sick and twisted, the whole lot if it. I send you happy energy to try to balance your day!! 🤗

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Yes Beverly. We saw Avatar and I cried through half the movie. It made me question why I eat animals for food. My husband who isn't red pilled knew that they were referencing adrenochrome in the movie. That's a start. We need God more than ever now!
11:00 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jennifer rennebu, click on at the bottom under it