Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 2:17pm Eastern...
04:35 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Define "he".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Piddle @jax001
13 January, 09:28
Ok I have found what he said and really surprisingly what he said in this clip was true. His response to her question starts at the 0:52 mark. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Piddle @jax001
13 January, 09:06
Anyone find that clip yet? Me neither, still looking.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 08:35
“Believes himself?” … Of course he does! 😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 07:08
Projection
Mirror
Boomerang :)

Love seeing the tables turned!

“Those awake can finally SEE for themselves.”

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 January, 06:10
i think those of us awake and in a real bind with our experience now - either due to finances, health or just toxic situations in the home NEEDING to be free of but lacking the $$ to do so - really don't care about this clown show now. we need it to END so we can be FREE. why is it the awakened ones are the ones most suffering now? none of the "normies" in my area are struggling - except maybe in the $$ area they are if they are low wage earners - but all of the university puppets around here continue to do just. fine.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 January, 07:28
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
You've expressed 100% what many anons struggle with every day. The movie was fun to watch at first but has gone on WAY too long for most of us. My health and finances are at a precipitous point and no amount of positive vibes is going to change that. We were promised a feast but have been living off of scraps. I'm not trying to be a blackpill, just stating facts.
Something tells me the original timeline for the plan was delayed somehow and we're in overtime, where deltas, comms and booms no longer exist. I know I'm not alone feeling this way because AU seems to have less traffic and meaningful posts. We've been treading water for too long and it's taken its toll on our enthusiasm. Real Raw News was one of the few sites I could go to for news that wasn't scripted. But even stories there seem more like misinformation than truth.
"I'm sick to death of hearing things from uptight, short-sighted, narrow minded hypocrites.
Just give me some truth,
All I want is some truth."

John Len

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 January, 05:39
pedo says what?

True North @TrueNorthGirl
13 January, 05:37
I can’t even stomach listening to his voice.
He is evil.

Ange Love @LoveM
13 January, 04:49
Boomerang💫

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 January, 04:47
Need to take a shower after watching those slime balls!
It's a joke now to call Dems and Rino's hypocrites as it's painfully obvious. At least Bill Clinton was a natural liar. ;)