Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 January, 11:01
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry

Good morning VK!

Sorry rough night, my grandson gave me his stomach bug.

I keep looking in the mirror to see if I am ACTUALLY as green as it feels like I am.

Nana reads this as stock up boys the shit storm is about here especially if you live on a border town!
03:51 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
13 January, 05:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
my grandson had it also. babysat 2 days. been taking ivermectin about evey other day. so far. so good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 08:33
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
I was taking ivermectin too.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 January, 04:10
Feel better Nana!😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:52
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Thanks the only way is up!

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 January, 06:41
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
feel better beautiful. 💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 04:01
I pray you have turned the corner and the worst is behind you.