Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
16 January, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow! I used to shoot skeet with the hubby and he would load 5 gallon buckets of shotgun shells in our garage to take with us to the range and shoot. They closed the range due to the "lead" shot being close to the marsh. Just when I was getting good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 January, 09:44
Still get nostalgic every time I Hear this tune.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
14 January, 05:07
Good Morning Patriots 🇺🇸

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 January, 05:06
hi. TGIF.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:19
How much to build Nana one of these in my garage?

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
14 January, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
13 January, 04:13
Reloading = 85

Get Ready 85
Silver 85
Black Out 85
Storm 85
The Big One 85
Activated 85

Bee Saved @BSaved
13 January, 03:59
Aim small miss small.

Bee Saved @BSaved
13 January, 03:57

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 03:51

Good morning VK!

Sorry rough night, my grandson gave me his stomach bug.

I keep looking in the mirror to see if I am ACTUALLY as green as it feels like I am.

Nana reads this as stock up boys the shit storm is about here especially if you live on a border town!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 January, 04:10
Feel better Nana!😇

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
13 January, 05:09
my grandson had it also. babysat 2 days. been taking ivermectin about evey other day. so far. so good

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 January, 03:48
11:01 TS Great Morning and God Bless!!!

Please HIT the Button!!!

Let's Do This!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 January, 03:43
Good Afternoon VK ~

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 January, 03:24
Shell casings = evidence.

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
13 January, 03:03
We still can’t find primers 😭😭 Got everything for my husband to make ammo last year, and totally stuck.

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 January, 03:37
In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication
Academy has them but only single packs. Ask the guys behind the gun counter as most dont put them out on the shelf. Also be prepared for sticker shock.

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 January, 02:55
I just bought hubby reloading equipment for his birthday/Christmas/ 39th anniversary gift. Wonder how long before he CNCs it?🤣🤣🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 January, 02:57
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
lucky man

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 January, 03:24
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
😂*29th anniversary...dang fat fingers. We're old but not that old. I don't know what I ever did to deserve to call such a wonderful man my hubby.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 January, 02:46
Miss those good ol days of handloads with dad...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
13 January, 02:37
US Mil weapon factories not doing so good.,they don't want you to know. This nice operation might be the US largest ammo factory. Keep it rolling ....

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
13 January, 02:29
For those in Illinois

EPIC! Constitutional Sheriffs in open resistance against Pritzker’s “Assault Weapons Ban”…

https://youtu.be/4miY0d9P4...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 January, 02:23
Hi, armor up

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 January, 02:10
Good afternoon. Had a busy morning. Have a great day!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 January, 02:10
1 box of bullets 1 xrp

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 January, 02:58
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
sounds good

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
13 January, 02:09
This is it. So lucky to be able to access such.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 January, 02:03
Good morning VK! This brings back good memories. When I was little I would help my dad reload shot gun shells. I am sure he would have owned a system like this had it been available!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
13 January, 01:57
A reloader’s dream! Ammo for all!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 01:28
That’s a lot of Ammo 😁

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 01:24
Eye spy .223

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 January, 01:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
thats around the same time that green rocket is closest to earth, 🤔 green means go right! and it will be around for a month hmmmm done in 30 ending on 3/2/2023 🍿

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
13 January, 01:20
Okay, this is super creepy, last night as i was driving to church, i passed the shooting range and thought about going there. I then dreamt about shooting guns and loading guns and shells a lot last night. I woke up to posts like this and Phae going to the shooting range with his wife today. #somanyvibes 😬

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
13 January, 01:12
Good Afternoon VK, Thank you for sharing

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 January, 01:05
Thanks, for sharing this, VK.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 01:01
a lot going on in that garage💛

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 January, 01:03
CUT HERE in the middle of the wideo, results in Gematria, are we in the middle of Nesara/Gesara? (Two pics!)👇 Shells = sea shells have been used as money, golden shells, gold, minting golden coins.