Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:48
Let that sync in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 January, 04:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I like this dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
I've had this over a year now. Think I'd better start reading it tonight!!
03:26 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
I am What I am @OfLight
14 January, 06:21
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
me too.. started reading about 10 pages way back when .. tomorrow i will.read it

I am What I am @OfLight
14 January, 06:21
me too.. started reading about 10 pages way back when .. tomorrow i will.read it

16 January, 04:22
In response I am What I am to her Publication
i got sidetracked 😔 but this week for sure!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 January, 03:45
They are awesome and fun reads! We are so lucky to have bad@ss, DJT/ @doqholliday and JFK Jr/ @vincentkennedy , as brilliant time travelers kicking evil in the arse, while leading we the people into the promised land. ❤️
https://www.brighteon.com/...

16 January, 04:10
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
thanks for the link to the Titor site. difficult to navigate but I've already read several interesting items.