Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
There are so many superb profile images on this site. I think they would make a brilliant art gallery exhibit in generations to come.

Thousands of anons.

An unknown amazing story behind each one. Not paid, no grift, no claimed glory, just good honest graft. Keeping the spirit high, supporting each other, unknown, unsung and undeterred by the pressures of the world.
03:13 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 January, 05:08
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I wonder how many patriots we do have on AU? Sending love/prayers/appreciation to all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 January, 05:06
Thank You
We only Answer to GOD🥂🥂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 January, 05:27
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yes.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 January, 04:19
Love it!! I was also thinking at our victory party on Anon-Island-Mountain, we all wear t-shirts with our profile images on the back for easy introductions. 😎

13 January, 04:39
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Brilliant idea

Red Edge @Rededge
13 January, 04:02
Beautiful idea