Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 January, 11:04
๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I am ready to go...I really dont want to do this anymore. I wished God would just take me......I will miss my family and dogs alot but I am ready. I dont want to be here anymore. too tired to care anymore.
02:55 AM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 08:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We are all tired and ready but we will stay here until we have finished what we came for๐Ÿ‘Š hang in there Patriot WRWY๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 January, 06:42
I lost my mom , this October will be 2 years ago. She was 93 . I look into my mirror these day's and see a woman age 61 but look so ...... much older

13 January, 07:40
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
I am your age......

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 January, 06:41

13 January, 07:40
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
i no longer follow Julie.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 January, 06:30
I understand, I do.
For me life has become a bridge , an old rickety bridge , and not to far ahead on the bridge I see that it has stopped. Just ended , but I know there is no turning back but there's no stopping either.