Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 January, 05:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I have been that thread and I am ready, willing and able for whatever I’m called to do. WWG1WGAβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 06:33
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
SameπŸ‘ŠπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
13 January, 04:51
Yes there are few threats left and their are all thin.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 January, 04:19
boomers know manners and respect others

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 January, 05:36
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
that's because those boomer's parents woulda "spanked (_|_) πŸ‘‹πŸ»that ass" if they got outta line or acted disrespectful 😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 January, 03:36
πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 January, 02:55
I am ready to go...I really dont want to do this anymore. I wished God would just take me......I will miss my family and dogs alot but I am ready. I dont want to be here anymore. too tired to care anymore.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
13 January, 06:42
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I lost my mom , this October will be 2 years ago. She was 93 . I look into my mirror these day's and see a woman age 61 but look so ...... much older

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 08:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We are all tired and ready but we will stay here until we have finished what we came forπŸ‘Š hang in there Patriot WRWY😊

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
13 January, 02:05
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™β€πŸ™β€β­

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
13 January, 12:53
πŸ™πŸ•Š