Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
01 December, 07:31
If we study a black or worm hole will we create one by studying it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 02:54
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
only if you manifest one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 January, 01:32
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
M is for Mother ❤️

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
13 January, 06:31
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
How could I forget that one?
Yea, I've had amnesia for awhile now due to MK Ultra programming, but I have been working on feeling through musical therapy and finding songs that shift my energy to anxiety...And I have identified a few so far that are BAD NEWS BEARS--

Start: Slipknot--Shane Browning promotes this and Taylor Swift.
Why side by side? Complete opposites but Taylor is Glinda the Good Which--She is mostly all white in the yin and yang--she has a splash of teal in her atmosphere--that teal brings her back to her magical roots over to the other side of the rabbit hole of NOT bad content but GOOD acceptable content that will be suitable for the ones who shift into 5D consciousness--there won't be Presidents any longer or a government to control the people. Instead, we have been sent from the future into this timeline to clean up the negative and teach empathy, love, kindness, compassion, leadership, respect, and #FamilyIsEverything ...The Darkside of this yin and yang is te