Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
If we study a black or worm hole will we create one by studying it?
07:31 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nobody69 in this post can reply
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
13 January, 12:53
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
I am no worm of any sorts, but I did call myself a caterpillar and just activate my alice on Twitter to party maybe and make memories, but I a kinda swimming alone in a deep end...Hoping for the ende soon. I don't know how many more days in a row I can continue to beat my body to the ground for humanity...I am exhausted...But as long as I have my funky vibes (which i desire to hear others too) I am good.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 02:54
only if you manifest one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
13 January, 01:02
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 December, 11:48
They say our thoughts create....good deep question! 😊👍🙏🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
15 December, 01:46
😊That is a wonderful question! I've always wondered about that sort of thing. My argument for the existence of God has often been that of course He exists; if He didn't before He does now because of all the focus on Him! Haha. Funny yes, but there is definitely something serious to think on in that.