Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
When I worked at NSA and the Pentagon, we had to go through security checks entering and exiting. It was standard. When I worked in areas that required special clearance, I was briefed before starting and debriefed upon completion. I even had to be debriefed to have dental work and and couldn't be put under. So the whole spin story about Joe, "inadvertently misplacing," documents doesn't pass the test. I can see him removing classified documents and not being approached because of his position, but I would expect that he had to be debriefed, questioned and sign under oath, that he did not possess any government property upon leaving office. Classified documents, as a rule, are to remain in a classified area. Just my 2 cents....
09:28 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 January, 01:35
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
sounds good to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 January, 11:39
Well they think they can get away with it because they keep getting away with it. "plausible deniability"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
12 January, 09:38
There was a man who put classified documents down his pants and left a government building. I remember when it happened and also heard it on the news yesterday. It's possible that you simply don't think in any devious manner.