Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 10:13
Gisele. Baphomet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
07 February, 03:42
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
thats the ,HANG LOOSE SIGN...OR IN SIGN LANUGAGE when taking thumb an downward motion on chest means , i love you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 03:44
In response Bruce Lee to his Publication
I believe if you research the history of symbolism you may find that hands signs popular today have different ancient meanings.

Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
07 February, 03:45
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
well that isnt the devil horn sign. devil horn is ring and pinkie finger...

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 03:51
In response Bruce Lee to his Publication
all hand signals date back to pagen civilizations and have been re-entered into the population disguised with different meanings while the devil laughs at his own trickery on us. symbolism has never changed, only disguised...

Morgana Epsilon @CAP
07 February, 03:57
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
many symbols have been STOLEN and/or hijacked...sacred geometry is merely that...and the devil is us just as god is us...EVERYTHING begins and ends with US ✨

we are both until we are saved and serve one master✝️
04:02 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanmarie1 in this post can reply
Morgana Epsilon @CAP
07 February, 04:08
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
The illusion of religion is what traps us into the belief that we are sinners and in need of "saving" in the first place...I AM and always have been saved because I AM never separated from the One ✨
Everyone must discover this in their own time 👁

07 February, 04:17
In response Morgana Epsilon to her Publication
Religion is man made, Jesus is no illusion, I can assure you. God reveals Himself to His believers over and over and over again, its undeniable but you have to have the relationship with Him to witness the miracles of communication He brings to you.