Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
12 January, 08:59
In response Red Edge to her Publication
🙏Hopefully Witness Protection like her Old Man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana Kidd @Janakidd007
12 January, 08:59
just got news bulletin that she died

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 January, 08:56
sad news.

Red Edge @Rededge
12 January, 07:22
so three hours later i check as over the last few hours it was still saying she had died
now its changed to this

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 January, 09:07
Word is She has passed now!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
12 January, 07:20
People always jumping the gun. I dont have a good feeling, but I'm praying for her 🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
12 January, 07:21
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
No it's the fakenews doing this

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 January, 07:01
Stranger and stranger. Searched and doesn't mention death. Maybe they deleted it pending confirmation??

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 January, 05:50
🤨

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 January, 04:47
Somofabitch.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 January, 04:42

Red Edge @Rededge
12 January, 04:42
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
i know that but google has her as died