Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 January, 11:52
Navy decode

=

Here To Help You Find Your Frequency ✨/ Confess Your Sins Now Is The Time 🙏/ Those That Deny Their History Are Doomed To Repeat It / Alphanumeric Encryption Human DNA To Open The Book Of Life Light Eternal 🔠🔢/ Divine Twin Souls Of The Lord / The Table Of The Lord Is Busy With Planning / All Men Wake Up Start Your Engines 🚂/ The Savior Is At The Doorstep Of My Heart ❤/ Everything Is Energy Everything Is God 🦌/ Trust And Obey For Theres No Other Way / The Sun Is Shining Good Morning To You ☀️/ We Are Activating For Our Christmas Miracle 👁/ I Am Q Signs Of The Times Numerical Prophet / Twin Flames Are The Second Coming King And Queen 🔥🔥
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
422-224
2532-2352
TS 9:26

The map is in front of you. Re-read. Expand your thinking. Purpose for time being spent here. Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 11:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 11:56

12 January, 11:57
🙏♥

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:17
Something about this post makes me think of several things, basically thoughts puzzle pieces but still waiting to grasp the full picture.
For instance N.Teslas, neg+pos coils= magnetic energy
The Northern Star aka Polaris and how it can be seen regardless of location because its dead center of the top.
The Star of Bethlehem.
Psalm 75:6 “where even Salvation itself comes from the North…=Heaven=God=Jesus Whenever you ask a child where is God or heaven, they always point UP! ⬆️ It’s really weird but something is crazy about our weather right now here So-Cal my completely bare fig tree, (like zero leaves) have figs growing on every branch! What? I’ve never seen this happen before! Also, my spring flowers are in full bloom? My irangrs are ripe for the picking and sweeter than ever before. 😳😂🤓 Literally, this doesn’t even begin intil April/Mayish in my area. What in the actual world? Definitely not mad about just confused?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 10:35
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
hey this jumped out at me, no leaves on the branches of the fig tree, yet the figs, the fruit is blooming. like biblical

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 January, 07:25
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Summer here in Oz, but last winter my fig and mulberry didnt even loose their leaves, nor did some of my stone fruit and I had apples growing from the end of winter through and now the tree has produced more apples.... lots of weird things going on with food plants the last year or so.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 January, 09:48
Does this mean earth is a Globe ??

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 January, 09:48
Does this mean earth is a Globe ??

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
12 January, 09:27

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:26
With both sides being able to manipulate the weather, it is hard to tell I guess what is naturally occurring and what is man made weather events.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
12 January, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
geo engineering groups are great..folks know the difference between natural and man made,some are very clever ..its their thing,like bakers like cooking shows🙂

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 January, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i feel natural events are more balanced and may beintense and severe although it is my understanding mother father Earth trys it’s best to do the least harm to humsns. manmade has no consciousness other than to destroy. just my ferling. you can hear the difference in the rumbling of thunder. the sound is unnatural!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:24
Nana is understanding that our magnetic poles have been shifting in a measurable amount since 2012???

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 January, 08:59
😃👍❤️💥🙏✝️

God Wins @Nous
12 January, 08:39
Adam and Eve story By Thomas Chen

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 January, 05:51
Does climate change or pole shift have anything to do with this??
👇 #PlanetX #WORMWOOD #Hercolubas #BrownDwarfStar #Nibiru
https://www.tiktok.com/@ni...

12 January, 05:41
Does climate change or pole reversal have anything to do with this??
👇 #PlanetX #WORMWOOD #Hercolubas #BrownDwarfStar #Nibiru #annunaki

12 January, 05:21
Does climate change or pole reversal have anything to do with this??
👇 #PlanetX #WORMWOOD #Hercolubas #BrownDwarfStar #Nibiru #annunaki

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 January, 04:44
What Has Meaning?

Sixty Two Percent- 236
John F Kennedy Jr Is Alive- 236

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 January, 01:55

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
12 January, 01:52
why are they traveling so fast ?? were they being manipulated? where can we find info on this ? plz and thank u

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

12 January, 01:29
"Here To Help You Find Your Frequency ✨"

♥♥♥

America First @Realdeal
12 January, 02:41
tired and pissed

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 January, 01:16
Chemtrails causing it? Haarp causing the bad weather?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 January, 04:38
In response Diana Dale to her Publication