Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
07 February, 03:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 03:38
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
WOW!! This is disgusting🤮 My father went to Catholic school as a young child and the Nuns treated him HORRIBLY because he was left handed and dislexic. Hurts my heart everytime I think about what he went through. Evil lurks far and wide with the Catholic church....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monica Carr @Liv
do you really think its just the catholic church? its everywhere.
03:51 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liv in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 03:58
In response Monica Carr to her Publication
No, of course not. It's rampant everywhere, sadly. But the Catholic church as a whole (Pope, Vatican, etc.) is not the Godly place most perceive it to be....

Monica Carr @Liv
07 February, 03:59
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
neither is any other religion. I too went to Catholic school for 12 years and never had any issues. always bad seeds everywhere you go. Enough with the sterotyping.