Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
21 April, 11:39
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
08 February, 07:56
Wow I never thought to look at pedo symbolisim. For years I have looked at old city architecture for signs of masonic language but this is way obvious. Sick bastards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 10:39
In response Hunters CRACK to his Publication

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
07 February, 04:48
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
If you'll notice, this is a pic from a different statue. Hope that helps.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 February, 03:43
Pictures speak a 1000 words!!!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 03:38
WOW!! This is disgusting🤮 My father went to Catholic school as a young child and the Nuns treated him HORRIBLY because he was left handed and dislexic. Hurts my heart everytime I think about what he went through. Evil lurks far and wide with the Catholic church....

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
07 February, 03:40
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
My goodness my dad also was left handed and beat for it by the nuns.

Monica Carr @Liv
07 February, 03:51
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
do you really think its just the catholic church? its everywhere.

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
07 February, 03:34
🤮🤢
I went to Catholic school for 13 years. This shit really pisses me off. My parents should demand a refund.

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
07 February, 03:29
More than disturbing!