Green 8700 @Green8700
PRAYERS UPDATE!! 🙏🙏 Katherine is fighting like a true warrior. She’s a retired palliative nurse. How ironic now she’s battling the disease that she’s Try to comfort so many that were suffering from it. I hate what we’re going through. I pray every day so many times a day for God to heal everybody that’s been subject to the evil, poisons and toxins they’ve pushed into our lives. AT WORK everybody has dry coughs. Their eyes are red. I take Pineneedle tea, sliced oranges and grapefruit..lots of fresh salads into work and make them available to everybody. I think we’re in for a world of hurt. Please everybody, pray, pray pray for all of us. WE need to be strong for everyone ….There is no you should’ve listened to us at this point…we truly are at war... God bless. Love you all…...❤️🙏🙏
12:34 AM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
12 January, 12:41
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Sending love, hugs and healing energies to all!
Love it that you are taking care of your coworkers nutrition. You have a beautiful heart. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
12 January, 12:39
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 January, 12:37
sending prayers to all who need them. 🙏🙏🙏