Mike Anon @Mike314
Still being called covid, even though most on here know it's a strain of the flu, but whatever.

#Ivermectin #scamdemic #Plandemic #fakevirus
02:32 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 10:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I’m still getting Medicare emails to order my “at home c19 test kits”, I watched the vid to see how they show u to do the test out of curiosity, u don’t have to stick it all the way up the nose just swirl it at the nostrils 🤣& frankly it was patronizing the way they talk, like we r 5, however, folks r still buying what they r sellin. I know the tests were all a scam from the beginning as well for a fear factor, geez, sounds like a tv show ya think. My husband sees people all day long at airports still werin the damn 😷!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 January, 05:17
If IVM is now approved, why is the EUA for these shots still active?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
11 January, 06:02
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Were they ever legal? Lots of word salads, it wasn't the FDA who approved they just pretend they are in charge, Big Pharma pretended to mae it but it was really the DoD. Its complicated! watch this... https://sashalatypova.subs...

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
11 January, 06:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 January, 04:33

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 January, 02:36
Its a bioweapon to depopulate

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 January, 02:44
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Rumor has it that the bioweapon that was being developed was intercepted by the good guys. Covid is just hysteria that was created by Deep State media and bureaucracies to gain control of the population. Most of the "covid deaths" were lies. Heart attacks, strokes, cancer, etc. killed almost everyone who supposedly had "the virus." Also, people were intentionally killed in hospitals from being treated with remdesivir and ventilators. It was all lies from the beginning in order to scare people into voluntarily being injected with poison.