Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
07 February, 11:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Mr Ezra, nothing happened at the Super bowl event or did it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 February, 07:26
i saw it. ❤️❤️❤️🍿🇺🇸👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
07 February, 07:14
Forwarded by We The Media
The planes were B-52 B1 and B2 equals 55 or Hold the Line

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
07 February, 06:49
watching
amazing
goosebumps

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 February, 06:48

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 06:52
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 06:45
Just saw the three crafts fly over when they were singing before the game started! B2 was center.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 February, 06:44
CBS All Access crashed!

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
07 February, 06:39
Won't be watching. I'm sure if something big happens, we'll find out without having to support these anti-American pedophiles.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 06:40
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
i cant watch
i threw out my tv in 1999

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
07 February, 06:38
i'm watching and all the SJW grab-assery makes me sick.
i do believe that great things are in motion, and feel like it will happen when least expected.
our patriots are great strategists.
it is frustrating that the liberals have turned every event into one-upmanship from the prior liberal grab-ass BS....
hold the line patriots!

Dario Lacic @CroPat
07 February, 05:16
Dear patriots, my opinion is: when real booms happen, when big revelations happen, when the paradigm shift truths break loose as we've been waiting for years, the whole world will know immediately! I don't really expect anything tonight and won't waste a second of my precious time on that BLM kneeling terrorists!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
07 February, 04:57
Give me strength 😂 this means I now have to switch on the BBC 😫😤 but if thats what it takes 🧐.....

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 04:52
MY OWN FAKE #Comms
BUT COOL

MATADOR URL VIDEO
https://youtu.be/ZrzZ-VQ-A...

ZrzZ-VQ-AYY

SOULD BE COOL NUKE THE RAYMOND STADIUM

RAYMOND CHRIST
985 1116 186

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 February, 04:45
Apr 09, 2018 1:31:12 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Apr 09, 2018 1:28:07 PM EDT
Anonymous
Apr 09, 2018 1:25:58 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Syria.
Hold until CONF.
MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ.
ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.
Clown report must be VERIFIED.
Troop unwind to STILL occur.
Have faith.
Trust POTUS.
Q
>>967752

Weird that you cant get eyes on. Suspect as fuck.
>>967809
SAT imagery + EITS are not definitive.
Q

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 04:47
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
so
more sionist war

great
(sarcams)

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 February, 04:44

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
07 February, 04:43
Because it's a football game

HQLLY JQY @HQLLYJQY
07 February, 04:32
Thank you in advance to those that will watch for us and share any bits worth seeing.

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
07 February, 04:30
Jet Lag... I live accross the ocean. Good enough reason? Not sure but hell 😅

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
07 February, 04:26
I hate football. Totally going to watch though

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 February, 04:24
well im sorry i hate football actually all paid for sports and when youve seen one fly over youve seen them all.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
07 February, 04:26
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I am a hockey girl personally

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
07 February, 04:29
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I also hate football, but the suggestion is to watch the event playing out in the sky. Don't worry. If it turns out to be something like First Contact, I'm sure they will show it on the breakfast news!

Love Jesus @HouseCall
07 February, 04:19
I definitely is looking up. Whoa.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
07 February, 04:12
The fun begins DIRECTLY after... right after the halftime and game???

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
07 February, 04:10
Don't have to watch the game, just half time

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 04:11
In response Mona Belle to his Publication
Or Pvr and play back. Won't add to the numbers.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 February, 04:05
Todays the day for what? I will never watch professional sports again so please share for us that dont support the NFL.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 04:03
Dang you Ghost Ezra, i dont want to give them the ratings, and Drew Brees broke my heart when he put Jacob Blake on his helment. Haven't watched a game all year. Please something happen if i turn these traitors on.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 February, 04:05
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I feel the same way! I hate giving them any ratings.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 February, 04:03
I wont watch this. No true patriot should support the NFL. I cancelled TV long ago.

If Important info comes out, Please share important info on here.

#boycottnfl #boycottsuperbowl

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
07 February, 03:57
We're watching!

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
07 February, 03:55
going to try.
i love football but have not turned on the SJW bullshit NFL all year...

memes matter @NoComment
07 February, 03:52

Organ Donor @Organ_donor
07 February, 03:47
fuck sakes. superbowl starts at 2330 here in the uk. i start work at 6 am 😭

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
07 February, 04:18
In response Organ Donor to his Publication
Maybe the one day a patriot can use covid to their advantage! Maybe a head cold coming on?

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
07 February, 05:01
In response Organ Donor to his Publication
I'm taping it, in UK too...

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
07 February, 03:46
so many comms
all the military branches
juan o savin
mike pompeo
kayleigh
have i left anyone out?
surely........ surely?

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
07 February, 03:48
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
george news