Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 01:31
Just spoke with my husband who is a pilot & he said he was supposed to have 3 flights today which has now been decreased to 2. He has no clue what is going on, only what he is "told"
He's been on the phone all morning with crew scheduling with all the changes happening. "Wheels are falling off the bus" is what he says. He is very suspicious as to what is going on. He was supposed to come home tonight but may not make it back until tomorrow, but that has become the norm lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
All domestic flights were grounded at one point earlier today for the first time since 9/11.

01:46 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 January, 02:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I wonder if this was a test to see if they can ground all air flights for a future event.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 01:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I told him that & he agreed, something not right. I just hope he makes it back home for his few days off that he has until he is supposed to go back next Monday, ugggggggg. He will call back when he can tell me more. He was busy calling his own crew with updates. Pilots & flight attendants can only work a certain number of hours, so if one or more on a crew is past their hours, then the airline has to find another crew. It can go downhill very fast. And he never flies with the same FA crew, very rare.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 January, 06:29
I was expecting quiet skies but military flights seemed increased. They were up all day (NE FL)....and now doing evening training.
It looks like normal training - P3s, Eurocopters,. It even looked like new pilots because they had to make wide circles. There were more private planes than usual too.
I hope it gets straightened out and he gets home soon - safe & sound.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 January, 09:45
God bless you both.