Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Just spoke with my husband who is a pilot & he said he was supposed to have 3 flights today which has now been decreased to 2. He has no clue what is going on, only what he is "told"
He's been on the phone all morning with crew scheduling with all the changes happening. "Wheels are falling off the bus" is what he says. He is very suspicious as to what is going on. He was supposed to come home tonight but may not make it back until tomorrow, but that has become the norm lately.
01:31 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 January, 11:30
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I personally know an International Cargo Pilot, we had a talk
just when pilots dying was coming to the open,I warned him
to be prepared for many aquaintentces to be dying-he agreed
he told me many are also leaving/retiring and that the public
does not know that U.S. passenger jet pilots being hired are of
the inexperienced foreign persons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 01:11
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yep, my husband had sim flight training ~2 weeks ago. Instructor was checking out a female Jamaican pilot on her 2nd try to upgrade to capt. He failed her & said she should not even be there. THEN, she started accusing him & other instructors of being racist. Airlines are desperate cuz so many are retiring age 65, required by FAA they are hiring whoever, sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 January, 04:38
A friend flew out of Calgary on Sunday, good weather. Outbound flight was delayed 9 hrs! Excuse was that they had to pick up the aircraft from Edmonton which is less than a two hour flight, makes no sense.

11 January, 04:40
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Yeah, doesn't make sense, but could be as simple as a plane had issues so they had to pick up a different one from somewhere else? Who knows.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 04:10
Praying for his safety and everyone affected!!! 🙏 💕

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
11 January, 02:56
I wonder if this is due to all of the solar flares happening now? Seems like there will be a lot more blackouts occuring.

11 January, 03:50
In response Foxy Roxy to her Publication
Who knows anymore,could very well be.I know it is affecting people in every which way but loose!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 January, 02:08

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 January, 03:02
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Our infrastructure is a ticking time bomb. Many more stories like Southwest Airlines coming soon!

https://www.tiktok.com/@da...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 January, 04:05
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
1. EVERY...EVERY... thing that takes ANY technological chip, design etc... was programed by Computer code... to FAIL at a time THEY chose. It was purposely designed that way. Planes, trains automobiles, appliances....and the list goes on and on.

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
11 January, 01:52
The NOTAM system went down is the current explanation

11 January, 02:42
In response Shannon Jenkins to her Publication
Here is just 1 page of a NOTAM
Each line is a NOTAM
this is just 1/5 pages he sent
He has to read these daily before each flight

Previously called Notice to Airmen
now called
Notice to Air Missions - the woke version so not to “insult “ some🤦🏼‍♀️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 January, 01:48
Scary for sure.

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 January, 01:46
All domestic flights were grounded at one point earlier today for the first time since 9/11.

11 January, 01:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I told him that & he agreed, something not right. I just hope he makes it back home for his few days off that he has until he is supposed to go back next Monday, ugggggggg. He will call back when he can tell me more. He was busy calling his own crew with updates. Pilots & flight attendants can only work a certain number of hours, so if one or more on a crew is past their hours, then the airline has to find another crew. It can go downhill very fast. And he never flies with the same FA crew, very rare.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 January, 02:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I wonder if this was a test to see if they can ground all air flights for a future event.