Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
11 January, 03:45
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
If the SOTH is ineligible, next in line is President Tempori of the Sentate: Grassley.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 January, 04:59
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I heard somewhere along the many pipelines, last year, that Grassley would be a temporary President. Ah! Thanks, Water Mark. Grassley appeared in the Hi-Rez's new video with Dr. Malone and Sen. Grassley just this week!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 January, 10:04
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Ineligible because he's not actually the person he is pretending to be! I wonder who is behind the face mask?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 03:38
They promised McCarthy the White House

If he does the white hat bidding, if he chucks his masters...

He will go along, only as long as he thinks he will get the prize.

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

I assume, they will not move on Biden, until they have all the McCarthy moves in place, all the committees, and all the investigations on going, then, he will default, and, be removed under the new rules.

Wonder who they will put in McCarthy's place....

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 January, 04:39
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I wonder that if we are watching a MOVIE, and that this is coming out publicly, then are we already down to the 10% government and are watching the key players move into position and systematically make the desired changes right before our eyes? Fascinating!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 January, 02:05
omg....too many variables...who do you think?

11 January, 03:23
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Its possible. If you go through the Kue drops and the law of succession? This is not how I thought it would play out but I recognize the signatures of the methods. It makes total sense! cant wait to see

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 January, 02:00
He just posted this on Insta

11 January, 03:24
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Ooh!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 January, 01:46
🤔 Way more than McCarthy!

11 January, 03:25
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Super exciting!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 January, 01:44
B.O.O.M.