Green 8700 @Green8700
10 January, 11:16
PRAYERS PLEASE πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Beautiful Katherine is in the hospital awaiting treatment for her cancer. She contracted Covid but now her treatments must be delayed. She is a retired nurse… She is a fighter. Please pray for her to beat Covid and for her to have this last ditch new treatment to save her life. She’s comforted and helped heal so many please keep her in your prayers, and I promise to let you know how she’s doing. Thank you my friends God bless all of us.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Lord Jesus please place your hedge of protection around this beloved retired nurse. She has served you Lord through her career. She has been your healing hands upon many suffering people. She has worked long hours, and gave up much for others. Give her your peace, comfort, protection and miraculous healing Lord. Remove all cancer and illness from her body and provide her with total restoration of her health. Thank you Lord for hearing the heartfelt prayers of your children. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™
10:04 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
11 January, 05:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you, Carol You are a powerful prayer warrior. God bless and love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 January, 07:40
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
As a nurse myself, now retired I understand her sacrifice.We "seasoned" nurses should be there for one another. πŸ˜‡