Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 March, 09:42
šŸ„ŗDan Ball with OAN spent over 10 minutes highlighting the child sex trafficking pandemic.

This isnā€™t easy to listen to, but people need to hear it.

ā€œA 7, 8, 10 year old child is forced to give sex five to twenty times per day. Itā€™s savage. Itā€™s demonic.ā€ - Jaco Booyens

The Biden administration is knowingly allowing this to happen at our southern border. Let that sink in.

These people are sickšŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
You know there are more than enough vets and hunters to cover every trail, every tree they use. A good green light and we could take care of these sick fooks Real Fast. I'm sure I'm not the only one itching for a.. shot..
Do Not Make Peace With Evil, Destroy It.
Come on Q, some of us are just waiting for a career change. You know where I'm at...
08:09 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 January, 10:43
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
If ANYONE is allowing this to continue, and I do mean ANYONE, well then-they get what they deserve. At this point I don't give a flying fuck WHO you are-it better end before we end it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396