Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
šŸ„ŗDan Ball with OAN spent over 10 minutes highlighting the child sex trafficking pandemic.

This isnā€™t easy to listen to, but people need to hear it.

ā€œA 7, 8, 10 year old child is forced to give sex five to twenty times per day. Itā€™s savage. Itā€™s demonic.ā€ - Jaco Booyens

The Biden administration is knowingly allowing this to happen at our southern border. Let that sink in.

These people are sickšŸ˜”
09:42 PM - Mar 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
11 January, 02:05
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
there were 4 BOOMS on the five year delta, is this one? the aircraft thing was one and the bill to end taxes was one, I think.
fooking evil just fooking evil and demonic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 January, 10:30
The depth of depravity canNOT be measured. It is endless. No human being can understand or comprehend how this evil pervades our world. These monsters are slaves of Satan doing what he tells them to do. They have no soul. It sickens me to hear these stories. It should sicken all humans. The most innocent and helpless among us are being ravaged. God please hear our cries for Your intervention to end these horrific acts of Satan being committed on Your innocent little ones. What can we do? We are willing to do ANYTHING to put an end to it. We lift up our cries to Heaven daily. We will never stop until the last child has been rescued and saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
11 January, 10:25

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 January, 10:24
šŸ˜­ no words

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 January, 08:09
You know there are more than enough vets and hunters to cover every trail, every tree they use. A good green light and we could take care of these sick fooks Real Fast. I'm sure I'm not the only one itching for a.. shot..
Do Not Make Peace With Evil, Destroy It.
Come on Q, some of us are just waiting for a career change. You know where I'm at...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 January, 10:43
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
If ANYONE is allowing this to continue, and I do mean ANYONE, well then-they get what they deserve. At this point I don't give a flying fuck WHO you are-it better end before we end it.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
11 January, 07:59
Thank you for sharing this, I wish more would share about child trafficking. I have had several block me due to sharing about child trafficking, so be it this is so horrific and America needs to know.
God Speed!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 12:13
I get OAN on my tv but thru internet but I keep getting old news feeds from his show. I missed thus one
Too many children being šŸ˜¢

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 March, 11:49
many have put their heads in the sand about this subject, the trauma so brutal only God can do the healingšŸ’”

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
21 March, 11:39
These people make me physically ill!!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 March, 10:50
sick sick people

Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
21 March, 10:09
You see no innocence in those children. GOD help them! GOD help this world!