Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 January, 11:25
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
This is the $$$ US hospitals in each state receive PER COVID patient, but don’t forget they also get another $100k to kill them off.
There’s big money to be made by hospitals from this COVID fraud. Each state government got a different amount, based upon a criteria that only THEY know. (now YOU know WHY I WONT TRUST THEM EVER AGAIN). ( pix 2-Chiquita Brooks-LaSure- (Fauci’s Accomplice) is the Administrator for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS),oversees programs including Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), &the HealthCare.gov health insurance marketplace. A policy official of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as part of the Democratic staff for the U.S. House of Rep. 'Ways and Means Committee, previously served as an attorney advising both Pfizer and Gilead on federal policy issues, &accepted thousands of dollars from Planned Parenthood to advise Democrats on abortion issues, financial disclosure documents reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 January, 10:02
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
That's why "healthcare" - should never be "nationalized.
EVER.
Canadians still think their "govt" is telling them the truth and the shots are safe..............

Your congress men and women (except for 1 or 2) have no ability to understand the consequences of their actions on healthcare.. and their spending decisions are disastrous......... it must end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 January, 10:02
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I won't even let them build a database currently of any of my "health information"... it's mine - not theirs. PERIOD. THE END.
NO.