Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 05:54
What if Christ already ruled for 1000 years? Where does that put us on the timeline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
10 January, 09:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
You’re about to wake up the protestants and heterodox with their end times theologies. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
this waking up a process for me, been in nondenominal mega church, southern baptist, catholic. but 3/2020 my time, and open, no one else there in my circle of friends, have depended on ya’ll to help me understand. the spiritual part will be most difficult for some so be gentle♥️we all in this together
01:02 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
10 January, 03:27
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I will be gentle. My response was more like an inside joke between two Orthodox (Johnny and myself); as Orthodox don’t really dwell much into end times Theology quite like our Protestant friends. Similar to a joke I say around my Parish where the reason I became an Orthodox Convert was because I couldn’t figure out if I was a pre, post, or mid-tribulation believer.

10 January, 08:31
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
😁😁😁ty orthodox not carrying as many church bags on their heads, you walk a little lighter

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 January, 02:45
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
It's crazy the amount of lies; they've been woven into the very fabric of our current society.

For truth seekers, it's like a big puzzle; lots of little pieces, and we can't see the whole picture until it's all put together. The more pieces we uncover & connect, the more of the picture we see, and the more things makes sense.

The enemy has created a history of lies; but there's something about lies -- the pieces never quite "fit". We see it with incredible ancient buildings and star forts of the old world; with stone structures carved into mountains that have been melted with an unimaginable heat; with subterranean layers of buildings now being uncovered; with desert sands that have been turned to bits of glass. None of these pieces fit what [they] have told us. Very significant things have happened that have been covered up; "times and laws changed", yet "the very rocks cry out" the truth.

Their false fabric is unraveling rapidly.
Impossible to patch now. 😊

10 January, 08:43
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
ty kitty kitty🤗what an incredible journey of discovery waits