Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
What if Christ already ruled for 1000 years? Where does that put us on the timeline?
05:54 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
11 January, 09:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
☹️I asked my father if this was possible over the Christmas break when I traveled home a boy did he get angry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 January, 08:59
Interesting timing of your question Johnny, considering what is being reported today
https://creativedestructio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 January, 10:22
In the 1200's. Post trib.

anna justice @Truth_
10 January, 06:34
Does anyone remember when Trump posted:
"God is here."
?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 06:45
In response anna justice to her Publication
Not specifically, but it can be checked if posted on Twitter.

anna justice @Truth_
10 January, 06:12
For those who see this post and wonder where to get more info on this topic...there is a documentary series called
The Lost History of Flat Earth (1-7) Followed by another series called...
What on Earth Happened.(1-13)
both by Ewaranon.
Definitely worth the time to watch it.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 January, 02:49
HOME HOME!🏝️🏝️🏝️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 January, 02:40
Up shit creek?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 January, 02:03

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 January, 01:54
Right before the new heaven & new earth?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 January, 01:33
Rev. 19 & 20 is key as to timeline with 1,000 yrs, along with
many verses showing there will be the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem
before, during and after the 1,000 yrs , which means if you
traveled there today you would see the Temple, it has not been
built yet..many want to run with opinion, go with scripture

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
10 January, 01:15
Precisely at Revelation 20...the short season where the adversary is loosed, just prior to the return of the king.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 01:42
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Approx. 2023

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
10 January, 01:07
i believe none of us know the complete story, history, but we do know faith is the key..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 01:12
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
I think some do. We are hear to learn it.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 January, 01:03
Corrupted historical truths would leave peoples confused such as up is down left is right etc.. We see in real time history being washed and words being redefined.. What is a mirror other than an opposite reflection.. Post Millennial would be resemblant of a flipped kingdom.. Or inveerted perspective/lens of all things important to God through its views teachings and systems.. No matter what God has won.. We walk it out.. and always remain Armored + Prepared facing all that which is presented to us holding to our lines handling ourselves throughout this moment straining all things through its alignment to and of.. Loving God with all our hearts minds souls and loving others as ourselves. imho..

NEO ONE @Neo
10 January, 01:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 January, 12:48
1223-Remember when Kappy was singing “12:21 take it away”? I think it’s relevant here.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 12:51
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Kind of...

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
10 January, 11:39
Wait no, after the 1000 years of peace all the Demons would be let out on earth, thats where we are, clean up process. The devil will be allowed to roam the earth, aka Vaccines. After the dust settles we are good forever.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 12:43
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Makes sense, right?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 January, 11:33
Until we all can agree on a calendar, it's kinda moot, I think.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
10 January, 11:15
Christ already ruled for 1000 years. During this time Tartaria was built worldwide. We live in a post Apocalyptic world.
New Tartaria is coming.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 January, 02:10
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
🙏YOU ARE CORRECT. STAY SAFE.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
10 January, 03:02
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
This is exactly what I have thought for a long time

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
10 January, 11:02
If it was, it may also be a confirmation of what will happen.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 January, 10:59
The 1st 1000? That would leave the past 1000 w/o Him. Maybe its time for Him to come back and put some whoopass on us.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
10 January, 10:53
Puts us at, look at that, Revelations

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 January, 10:50
Where is He then? If my life has been inside 1000 years of peace, no sickness, no death.... I'VE BEEN SUCKERED! 😁❤ ❤❤

CharRose @CharRose
10 January, 01:08
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
The Kingdom of Heaven is within. (Luke 17:21) I believe (IMO) The Christed Consciousness is inside each of us...when we realize that (reach enlightenment), that's when "He" returns. Not physically, yet spiritually. We can individually have peace and health in the midst of a world filled with destruction and sickness--(Kingdom of Heaven is within). Also no death--in the state of enlightenment you "inner"stand you never die. Our bodies do, but we don't. IMO

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 January, 01:58
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
We are in the little season of evil. IMHO.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
10 January, 10:47
Well, satan has been ruling the Earth for a long time now. Our Lord Christ will be back again to make it right. His people will be ready.

arba happihr @arba
10 January, 10:41
On Time!!

Michelle Conn @writermom
10 January, 09:50
We don't know how many times there have been resets, Tartaria was one, the great flood probably another. How do we know what we don't know??

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 January, 10:49
In response Michelle Conn to her Publication
Absolutely true that there have been resets. One thousand years to God is like a day.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 January, 09:49
Just before 2 peter 3.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
10 January, 09:39
You’re about to wake up the protestants and heterodox with their end times theologies. 😂

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 01:02
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
this waking up a process for me, been in nondenominal mega church, southern baptist, catholic. but 3/2020 my time, and open, no one else there in my circle of friends, have depended on ya’ll to help me understand. the spiritual part will be most difficult for some so be gentle♥️we all in this together

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
10 January, 09:14

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 January, 10:21
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Very good. Thanks for sharing! ❤️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 January, 09:03
With the research I've done, I think that's not only possible but probable

The thousand years of peace, then satan was set loose for a "short season"
This is it, I believe
We're playing for all of the marbles now

And I think it's really closer to 1023 or 1123 on a more accurate timeline

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 January, 08:59
Has not happened yet.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
10 January, 08:38
I think we are about to enter the 1,000 years.