We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
09 January, 07:31
Good Question

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 January, 07:48
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
can we manifest a lightening strike?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 January, 10:17
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
😂Kek, my first thought was that they will all be arrested there? For all to see? I hope and pray!! FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA
24/7💗11:11

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 January, 10:16
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
I don't want them arrested or breathing our air I want them all to die a slow death. I HATE these evil fkers.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld @SkjQld2222
Yes I understand you, fren🙏 But it must be done by the law...Otherwise we are just like them, and that does not create a better world😇 It has to be done by the law.. Military law, Military tribunals. Justice & truth. FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 24/7 11:11
10:53 AM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld, click on at the bottom under it