Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
10 January, 10:25
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Q says three times "Trust Wray"... He (Wray) is either the perfect sleeper or the perfect traitor... Let's observe and see what happens...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 January, 10:13
I pray God sends a REAL PLANE through remote control right into the building were they are all gathered. I hope they burn in hell slowly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DEWAYNE SPURGEON @dwayner61
09 January, 11:15
Would Davos be close enough to accidentally catch a stray Ukrainian missle/nuke.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 January, 08:10
I'm so sick of this Davos Group.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 January, 07:57
he is their king.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 January, 07:48
can we manifest a lightening strike?

David Mulloy @singindavey
09 January, 09:47
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I was thinking maybe Ukraine could Launch a Tactical Nuke off Course... They should be able to hit Switzerland, Right??

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 January, 10:17
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
😂Kek, my first thought was that they will all be arrested there? For all to see? I hope and pray!! FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA
24/7💗11:11