Yester Vue @realyestervue
If I spoke %100 pure truth about the biggest deception on earth, %99 of my followers would dump me, maybe all or most blocking as they do and I would lose valuable communication to and from the world if that happened at a crucial time in human history. I know I'm not on the "inside" here, and intentionally never tried to be so. I can't do what I do best in the middle of people, I have to float the edges maintaining mutually helpful bonds but not really planting my feet.
I'm seeing the truth start to leak out though, it's beginning to be unable to be held back.
We're too far into the age of information to stop the tsunami when it begins too. Revelation will be so much more than imagined & so much NOT at all like we have been told since our great grandparents' times. This could make MANY people even suicidal when fully realized, it's not just Governments & Banking Systems we've been deceived about. They're merely the results of what I am talking about, not the root.
It's Mirrored!
10:20 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
10 January, 12:22
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Ok, I will bite, have not been following you but I do read you when I come across you! Tbh dont understand alot of folks on here with their comms, riddles, winks, bumps, etc, but I do like to pull the info around me to assimilate or discard! I know there is a purpose for what I take in & a time when it is accessed!
Truth is all I seeked from the time I stepped on this platform, it’s getting hard to find it tho, so not really thinking I will today, but would love if I did! Following you now & won’t dump you, dumping/blocking is to me insulting & for sissies, can’ t take the heat...get out of the damn kitchen! I do know how to switch you off tho, to read or not to read, that is a choice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 January, 10:26
Share share share. We will not block your truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 10:44
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
🤓I can't quite yet. But I bet within a couple of weeks I could actually begin to talk more freely. Nations stand on the shoulders of Governments, they are on the shoulders of the people, and the people are the base of the pyramid so must support the most weight. The people are founded on their common laws, which are legally defined even as "their customs". What I am talking about will beat the living shit out of the core customs of the world EVERYWHERE.

~I finally realize how they have to disassemble the pyramid now, it has to go from the top down!~
If you "instantly" enlighten the people %100, then the whole thing collapses uncontrollably, and MANY die within hours even! I however CAN share a link for info 4-U to one very real life, literally world-renowned in the field, "master" of the Hebrew language for much greater clarity to what I am talking about. Not public, but I can DM you if you'd like. NOTHING ELSE, I'm married, bald, old, & not looking for nutin! PSA is all!
🤓

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 January, 10:25
I see you.
Go ahead and share your truth.
Your followers should not be a road block.

10 January, 10:57
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I do not/never have in the years this same profile name appeared across more than 35 social media platforms. It is the loss of information feeds I exchange I worry about killing. I make no money, no longer do public journalistic work, stopped ministering for decades now, and have no video platform channel or blog sight at all. It is not the purpose I use the internet for. I live very alone amidst law and scriptural texts, and I am most often alone even if standing at a concert.
I am worried about crumbling the foundations of society likened to a grenade going off, they are already going to do/doing this, it's why they saved Isreal for last and say it will be Biblical I think!