Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
10 January, 09:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I say this all the time Kiki!
Some of my team was coming to me about another team member “always grumpy” “always mad at the world” “not doing their fair share,” etc.
Our confidentiality policy keeps me from telling them the why, so I challenged them to talk with this person and get to really know them and dig into the why.
What I already knew, but what they found out (on their own) was this person had lost her mother, her father an aunt and then her sister in a span of 1.5 years and was totally alone. A terrible feeling right?!
They started sitting with this person at breaks and lunch, inviting them to go hang out with them after work etc. I have tears now thinking of the change this prompted in this person.
They all call each other family now and help and support each other continually!
To me, THIS is what it’s all about!
Much love to you all! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 January, 09:50
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
🙏❤️😭 Thank You for Sharing🙏❤️😭 Brought tears to my eyes🙏🙏🙏We really don’t know what is happening in Peeps Personal lives…Just being there for someone like You did means a world of difference 💖 🙏Praying this Person is okay now🙏 That is so hard 💔
🙏 God Bless You & Yours Fren 🙏
💖Much Love💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396