MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i am individually sovereign

no man has any power over me nor will any man ever have power over me

royalty is a lie.

political authority is a lie

a majority vote is meaningless and can never obligate the minority to any regulation.

there is only right and wrong and natural law. all other law is a psyop.

the desire for power and control is an addiction like heroin, adrenochrome or alcohol. a politician is a junkie, not an elite member of society.

it is up to you but i for one will not consent to having sociopath junkies having any authority over me. i do not care if every other person in the world votes for it.

i say no to all governance, all medical treatments and protocols, all church dogma, all academia, all media, all corporate employment, all debt, all court systems

everything centralized is bad. we are sovereign. we are individual. we govern ourselves at the individual level. i reject all centralized programs.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK
AND SO IT IS
09:20 AM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 January, 10:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Do you like Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 January, 10:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
i like trump. he has done a lot of good. however, i will not consent to him having authority because nobody can have authority over anyone else

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 January, 09:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
WELL SAID, MY FRIEND!

You Put the "LIBERTY" in "Libertarian"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Les Misérables | Do You Hear the People Sing? - YouTube

Do you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men? It is the music of the people who will not be slaves again! When the beating of your heart echoe...